Thread: selling skins in cs go

Default selling skins in cs go

My friend earns money by selling skins in cs go. Where does he get these skins? I love playing cs go, but I don't have that many skins!!

Can't tell ya.

So ask him how he makes money through trading. If he turns out to be a real friend, he will help you. In a nutshell, there are many different things that you need to tell a lot more about, and it's better to do it in Discord. By the way, at the moment, I see a lot more prospects for you in Rust. Many people advise me to sell all my skins in CS GO and invest this money in Rust because now there is a huge online game, which means there is a demand for skins. By the way, I was also advised by friends who trade in Rust so that after selling any skin, I withdraw money only through this site skinsmonkey.com because he never let them down and guaranteed that you would receive money.

Hey guys! Could you please tell me which site should I visit to get some Rust skins? Thanks in advance!

Weapon skins in Rust are not as popular as in CS: GO, but they also look very cool and playing with beautiful skins, gameplay becomes much more pleasant. Personally, I've recently quite often open cases on the site https://bloodycase.com/rust because here I can quickly and cheaply get the skins I need.
    I hope my answer will help you!