Thread: How To Restore WordPress Theme Backup

Default How To Restore WordPress Theme Backup

I read it online on how to backup WordPress theme via cPanel in a zip file.

How do restore it?

Can't tell ya.

Please read about it on the Internet, for sure there are guides on how to do it. Although I use my WordPress site, I have never had such needs, so I can't help you. I'm sorry. And in general, I collaborated with this company https://prosvit.design/wordpress-intranet/, which helped me set up a WordPress intranet website for my business. I think installing the Calendar function was my best decision because now I can track who is working and how which means that everyone who does not have time to do the work before the deadline is fired. I am sure that the productivity of my business will be much higher in 2022.

If you are facing any issues regarding wordpress, then there is no need to worry about, you can go to youtube and search for your issue you will find lots of videos you can watch these videos and resolve your issue regarding wordpress, but if you are having business website then i suggest you to contact web developers who can help you to resolve your issue.

You can restore/install Wordpress theme via FTP/CPANEL/FILEZILLA or any free download file sharing site. About few weeks agoI was also facing the same issue on my site which is developers studio. I just installed FILEZILLA in my laptop through FILEZILLA and it helped me in restoring my site

Here is a process of restoring backup of wordpress site.

To get started, open your WordPress dashboard and select Settings > UpdraftPlus Backups from the menu. Then, under the Backup / Restore tab, scroll down to Existing Backups. Here you will find the most recent backups of your website. Select the backup you would like to use, and then click on the Restore button.

Always do create backup while creating your website, as it will tons of time and money if you get any issue in your website, I have also face some serious issue with my website recently and luckily I have my backup for my website which saved lots of my time & efforts.

Hope it helps!
    Last edited by johnsmith61777; 04-24-2022 at 09:11 PM.

1309 Coffeen Avenue STE 1200 Sheridan, Wyoming 82801

Access Hosting Account: Log in to your hosting account.

Locate Theme Directory: Find "wp-content/themes."

Delete Existing Theme: Remove the current theme folder.

Upload Backup: Upload the backup theme folder.

Activate Restored Theme: Go to "Appearance" > "Themes" and activate it.

Check Website: Ensure everything functions correctly.

Troubleshoot: Resolve any issues if encountered.

Consider Expert Help: Consult a web developer if needed.

You can refer the below steps:

1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to the "Updates" menu.
    2. Click on "Installed Themes" and locate the backup theme you want to restore.
    3. Hover over the theme and click "Activate" to restore it as your active theme.
    4. Alternatively, you can also restore the backup theme through your hosting provider's cPanel or FTP client by uploading the backup file to the "wp-content/themes/" directory and activating it through the WordPress dashboard.