Thread: Can we talk about skin care for 40+ year olds?

Default Can we talk about skin care for 40+ year olds?

I need something, I just don't know what.
    I am prone to acne - it has been like this since I was 14 years old.
    I don't use anything special - Neutrogena cleanser and Mary Kay acne gel, which my face can't do without. I've been using it since I was 16. If I miss more than a week, my face will hurt for almost a month. I've tried so many times to break away from it or use something else, but nothing worked.
    I've never been able to find a moisturizer that would work without a breakthrough. I've tried proactive, Rodan and Fields, Clinique, almost everything except the super trendy stuff.
    My skin looks terrible. Very dim, stained, I think I look much older than 40 years.
    What do you use? I have money to burn, and I'm willing to spend it on great skin care products.

so you have a real addiction to this gel?

have you tried to go to a dermatologist so that he will prescribe facial care for you?

I am now 47 years old and only recently figured out how to properly care for my skin. I have not used SPF cream before; because of this, I have a lot of freckles on my face and tiny wrinkles. I advise you to use it daily, as it will benefit you at any age. I can also advise you to read the article how to fix enlarged pores and make them closed, since often after 30 years, there is a problem of enlarged pores. Because of this, even makeup can go wrong, which creates an even sadder picture. I hope my advice will be helpful to you, and I wish you good luck
    Last edited by peterhend; 01-03-2022 at 09:08 PM.