Thread: Which cryptocurrencies will you advise me to invest in?

Default Which cryptocurrencies will you advise me to invest in?

I am interested in investing in cryptocurrencies. I have never invested in crypto, so I would appreciate if you tell me about your experience with crypto. Which cryptocurrencies are suitable for investing in, according to your opinion? Many thanks

I would also need some advice

It is an excellent question, and different cryptocurrency experts can give you different answers. People are now speaking about different altcoins, and I can say that Shiba is showing significant potential. In May, I found out about this cryptocurrency from some best altcoins signals I get on my Telegram account. The price is constantly growing, and now it is the best period to invest, because the price lowered a little bit, and I indeed say that shortly it will grow up, and people that bought it now will get a lot of profit.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineWright View Post
    I am interested in investing in cryptocurrencies. I have never invested in crypto, so I would appreciate if you tell me about your experience with crypto. Which cryptocurrencies are suitable for investing in, according to your opinion? Many thanks
    Unfortunately, there is no proven reliable way to make money with cryptocurrency. You need to experiment and test different investment options.
    Last edited by deaconcunn; 03-22-2023 at 07:28 AM.