Thread: How to Make a Social Media App Using Thunkable X?

Default How to Make a Social Media App Using Thunkable X?

Hello Dearest Community Members!
    I wanted to know that how can I create a social media app using Thunkable X?
    I know it can’t be really advanced from the start, but these basic functions to be included -

Messaging
    Searching and Following Profiles
    Uploading Photos/Videos
    And Simple Posts with Only Text
    And Homepage Should Have Content that the Customer Usually Likes to See.
    And I need everything from the start to end, as I am a beginner.

"Hi there! Why are yall, guys, so angry? The person asked you for advice. I'm shocked.
    Bro, I'm a beginner in this too. It's true, you'll have to study a lot of information yourself. Do you need this app for your business? In this case, I advise you to use companies that develop different types of apps(try to find info on orangesoft.co). A beginner will not be able to create a perfectly working app. But if you want to start developing apps and software, you will have to work hard. The guys above answered your question. I can't think of a single thing that needs to be added to that. Good luck!"

Thunkable is a tool based on App Inventor that allows students to become familiar with the development of applications for Android devices. Thunkable is a really simple environment, similar to the other environments mentioned, based on blocks. Well We're a social media marketing agency in Vancouver, BC that takes care of your social media accounts so you can concentrate on what you do best: making the money you need to expand your company. I can assist you in achieving your social media objectives using my expertise and experiences. In order to accomplish ongoing social development, I carefully collaborate with customers that are both new to social media and seasoned users in the home improvement industry. Reach out today to learn more!

Thanks or update about Thunkable App. There are many reasons why people might want to spy on their partner’s online activities: they suspect infidelity, they think their partner has a gambling problem or maybe even an addiction Read more: https://www.happi.io/how-to-see-who-...g-on-facebook/

You can definitely build this type of app. But the forums aren’t really meant to be a place where you just drop in, grab a template, change a few things and you’re done. It’s going to take time to learn this tool. Pick one of the features you want to build, try it out – there’s lots of documentation, YouTube tutorials, etc. – and if you get stuck, ask for help with a specific question and include screenshots. Good luck!

It is important for me to know what my children are doing on social networks, as it is not safe everywhere these days. And I decided that I will use realspyapps.com/telegram-spy/ , in this application you can observe and listen to calls, etc., everything that the child does on the network. It makes me calm!