Thread: Sharing Point data across global offices

Default Sharing Point data across global offices

We are currently using Autodesk Recap for processing scan data, and AutoCAD Plant 3D for back modeling Piping/Equipment/Structures from the RCP files.

We have projects where the scan data files are quite big, i.e.in TB's. And we are looking for some solution like uploading the scan data to cloud and with some applications the user can access the scan data in their machines for modeling without actually downloading the files into local machines, through some connectors maybe. Is it even possible?

I heard about Leica's Jetstream modules, where the Jetsream enterprise stores the data in server/cloud and the client modules stream them to local machine, which can then be accessed within Autocad through Cloudworx. All these happen without the need to have the scan data locally. Can anyone please confirm my understanding and correct me if I was wrong?

Also, any suggestions on other tools which could solve our above issue are appreciated.

Okay, my man

I also once worked in Autodesk, and we designed many different things, including pipelines and other things. Still, at one point, our bosses told us to help sell all the equipment of our company. And the one who finds the buyer faster will be able to get a premium. It's good that my brother is engaged in IT programming and was able to show me the software for selling equipment that quickly finds a buyer. If you need to buy something for yourself, I can also find a person thanks to this software and sell it to him at a favourable market price.