Thread: Around 1,600 people have been secretly filmed in hotel rooms in South Korea

Default Around 1,600 people have been secretly filmed in hotel rooms in South Korea

About one thousand six hundred guests were filmed in their motel rooms without knowing, some even broadcasted live online, Yonhap reports.

I would like to know more about this case. Was this hotel closed after such negative publicity? Share the information if you have found anything, please.

I was very astonished when I heard this news. How disgusting it is. It's a total breach of confidentiality. I hope that every visitor to this hotel sues this hotel. It's just an inconceivable figure - 1,600 people. Other hotels around the world value their reputation very much. At least luxury hotels will never allow themselves that. For example, there is luxury accommodation near me. I live in Australia, and there are excellent luxury hotels. Here is an example of them is fairmontresort. I recommend it if you ever find yourself in Australia. I especially liked the cuisine and the best spa treatments there.