Thread: White bubble when i play games

Default White bubble when i play games

Samsung s20 ultra shows a whit bubble when I play games and can be clicked by accident causing issues when I'm playing

Only when I play games does this bubble pop up interfering with game play if I ac identify hit it

White bubble only appears in games interfering if I click it by accident

It is some kind of app for optimizing games on your phone. There might have been an error when installing it. Try uninstalling it.

It's weird. I've never seen anything like that before. Have you installed any updates lately, by any chance? Maybe it's a bug that occurred during the update. But I think it's some game app that monitors performance and shuts down background processes while playing. It's a game buster, to put it simply for you. We shouldn't rule out that perhaps this app itself is corrupted if it's not doing its job. In that case, please find out the name of this application and delete it in the settings or through the pc.
    But I love pc and console games more. Indeed, I don't buy games from official stores. They are too overpriced. I like to use different sites like cdkeysforgames.com. For example, here I bought the new FIFA 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by linalufis View Post
    It's weird. I've never seen anything like that before. Have you installed any updates lately, by any chance? Maybe it's a bug that occurred during the update. But I think it's some game app that monitors performance and shuts down background processes while playing. It's a game buster, to put it simply for you. We shouldn't rule out that perhaps this app itself is corrupted if it's not doing its job. In that case, please find out the name of this application and delete it in the settings or through the pc.
    But I love pc and console games more. Indeed, I don't buy games from official stores. They are too overpriced. I like to use different sites like cdkeysforgames. For example, here I bought the new FIFA 2022.
    I also had the same problem but I solved it by reinstalling. It's true, I also use that kind of pages and unlike my friends, I have never had any problems. I don't understand why they demonize these sites, which by the way have been around for a thousand years. In addition, in the last few years have appeared idealo type comparators, which compare a lot of these stores, such as alkeyshop, delcompare or gocdkeys.