Thread: Plastic surgery to look less like my father (might be triggering?)

Default Plastic surgery to look less like my father (might be triggering?)

Also I am not in the mood to debate about plastic surgery, I am purely just pouring my heart out. So, I might delete if this gets off topic or turns into an argument. Also, no bio father is not in my life anymore and hasn't been for a long time.

I'm sure your father won't be mad at you or anything. Parents want their children to be happy. Honor your roots and traditions. Don't forget them.

"But what's the point of that, anyway? Does it really bother you that much? It is the first time in my life that I've ever encountered a man who would like to be less like his father. Usually, people want to preserve their roots. Honestly, it's very strange for me to read questions like that. But it seems to me that he will accept your decision. He is, after all, your father, who loves you and understands you. Please be careful with plastic surgery. Many people lose their heads over it and have a lot of plastic surgery.
    As you know, the consequences can be very different. But you should be more specific about the breast lift and the butt lift. They will make any girl more attractive. For example, you can learn about the Brazilian method of butt lift here https://gartnerplasticsurgery.com/br...-butt-lift-nj/. Always be in moderation in everything and appreciate your parents."