Thread: First Pilot Resume

Default First Pilot Resume

Hey everyone. Just wondering if anyone has any good templates for my first pilot resume? What to include? What to leave out? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks a lot!

Hello, my friend, I am glad for you that you have firmly decided to become an airplane pilot, this is a very responsible profession and dangerous, on the other hand, breathtaking and highly paid. Let's start with the fact that the resume skills should not describe what you love and what you are interested in, but strictly should describe your skills, abilities and what you can do. The second parameter of the resume is to indicate where you learned to fly and distinctive awards, if you have them. And the third point of each resume should include the reasons why you chose this or that company, as well as what you want to achieve in this company and how you will be useful to it. Good luck in compiling your resume.

Regardless of what profession you choose or what company you want to work for, you have to put a lot of effort into writing a good resume, because these days this is the most important thing that recruiters pay the most attention to. You can try this Resume Builder if you are unsure of your resume writing skills.
    Good luck!