Thread: Can I Bring Creatine On a Plane?

Default Can I Bring Creatine On a Plane?

Packed your bags, but not sure about your favorite Creatine? Are you looking to ask: “can I bring creatine on a plane?” We heard you loud and clear and wrote the answer below, so you don’t have to go anywhere!Working out while traveling requires a bit of planning, and many times, you may find yourself in a position where you need to carry a supplement with you on a flight. Although the supplement is available all around the globe, many athletes and bodybuilders use their supplement in a specific ratio or from a specific brand which may be hard to get without professional help. In this article, we will be answering an often repeated question related to this topic: “Can I bring creatine on a plane?”Creatine is one of the safest supplements and is legal in most countries. It is very effective and cheap, so it is also available almost everywhere. If your stay is for a longer period, you might consider purchasing it from your new location itself.Not only can you bring Creatine, but you can take other supplements too. You just have to make sure that the supplement you are carrying must be legal in both the country you are traveling from and the country you are traveling to. Carrying illegal drugs and supplements can cause you a lot of problems, and you can also face heavy fines and even prison.

Quote Originally Posted by alexanderdebrahan View Post
    Packed your bags, but not sure about your favorite Creatine? Are you looking to ask: “can I bring creatine on a plane?” We heard you loud and clear and wrote the answer below, so you don’t have to go anywhere!Working out while traveling requires a bit of planning, and many times, you may find yourself in a position where you need to carry a supplement with you on a flight. Although the supplement is available all around the globe, many athletes and bodybuilders use their supplement in a specific ratio or from a specific brand which may be hard to get without professional help. In this article, we will be answering an often repeated question related to this topic: “Can I bring creatine on a plane?”Creatine is one of the safest supplements and is legal in most countries. It is very effective and cheap, so it is also available almost everywhere. If your stay is for a longer period, you might consider purchasing it from your new location itself.Not only can you bring Creatine, but you can take other supplements too. You just have to make sure that the supplement you are carrying must be legal in both the country you are traveling from and the country you are traveling to. Carrying illegal drugs and supplements can cause you a lot of problems, and you can also face heavy fines and even prison.
    You can put your supplement in either your check-in bag or in the luggage section. However, if you are carrying more than 12oz/350ml of any powder-like substance, we suggest that you put it in the luggage.
    Otherwise, you will have to put your box in a separate bin during X-ray screening, and you might also be required to open up the box and answer a few questions. The final decision always rests in the hands of the security agency of the airport, so you need to cooperate with them and explain what the substance is, why you are using it and where you bought it from. It will help if you carry an invoice for the product as well.

Quote Originally Posted by alexanderdebrahan View Post
    This limit is made to ensure that you cannot carry illegal substances in a large quantity. The security of airports is very tight, so there is a high chance that you have to go through a long session of questioning if you are found with any powder-like substance.Although carrying it is legal in almost every airport globally, the final decision always rests in the hands of airport security. If your flight stays in the air for a long time, you can also take your creatine dose while on the plane if you carry it in your checked bags.You can also carry Creatine pills or other supplements, but that depends upon your usage and availability. Creatines are available in both forms, so it won’t be hard to find them in any corner of the world.

Bring creatine on a plane. If you are traveling and want to bring your creatine supplement with you, there are a few things you need to know. First of all, it is important to check with the airline to see if they have any restrictions on bringing supplements on board. Some airlines do not allow any type of supplement to be carried on board, while others may only restrict certain types of supplements.

I think we have to look at what each airline can bring. You can find it on google right away, I think it's probably the best way.

UFABETJC