Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Knee injury

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default Knee injury

    Who can I visit for my knee injuries?

  2. #2


    You need to find a good doctor!

  3. #3
    Junior Member terrypippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021


    First of all, you need to call the hospital to have a cast put on you, but I would advise you to get treatment from this orthopedic clinic -- I just recently had an accident and damaged some joints. It's good that I was advised to go to this clinic where I could get acquainted with good doctors who put me on my feet in a few months. Even though my legs were broken, I already thought that I would limp all my life, but I was lucky that the lord was able to help me and introduced me to such doctors! So don't hesitate with this thing!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts