Thread: Weed smell

Default Weed smell

SD always smells of loud weed. Like not at all subtle. My daughter just smelled the gifts my SD gave her. Blanket. Crayons. Gift bag and notebook. And said these all smell like SD and this smell is her smell and I like smelling it because it makes me think of her. I'm not explaining to my daughter what the smell is. She'll figure it out one day. Had a good visit and church service with SD anyways. SD talked of some horrible glittery camo pants her mom wanted her to buy to "match" her long John camo shirt she wore to church with us. Thankfully she wore studded jeans. She told me she straightened her hair three times. I think to assure me she probably doesn't have lice this time. Oh and she had a Swiss furr winter coat on that her and her mom both got one of to match. It looked alright on SD but a grown woman? My DH said that's so embarrassing and sad. He's going to be texting BM soon and trying to see SD more because it's clear she wants to come around more but she is under too much responsibility with making it happen and my DH and BM need to step it up. They haven't spoken in years. And even with parallel parenting it doesn't work that way.

Hi, I've been looking for this topic for a long time, thank you for creating this topic!

What an interesting write-up.... no matter how much I smoke herbs (well, or something worse), I have never experienced such sensations. Although, to be honest, I would love to experience something like that. My friend says it's all about the weed you smoke and the amount of THC. Recently I came across one site https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/pr...lta-8-gummies/ where for the first time, I saw jelly bears that have marijuana, I decided to order. Maybe I will be able to experience something similar from them, I hope so.