Thread: Anyone super good at social media?

Default Anyone super good at social media?

I know anyone who has TikTok has heard the “baby/child voiceover” on a number of videos…

I’m wondering if anyone can help me…

I’m trying to post a video and while I know I can press “+” video and record content… and press the “Voice Effects”… but that only seems to work on newly recorded content.

but I’m wondering if I can add voiceover content to uploaded videos? (ie. I make a video one afternoon and think “If there was a voiceover saying BLANK it would be great!)

How do I do that?!

I would also like to know how to do that

To be honest, I don't know how to add voice effects to already added videos. I have never done this, because I consider this method inconvenient and limited, because not all voice effects are present in the tiktok itself. And even more so, if you take into account the social media marketing strategy from 1394ta, then the video is gaining more views if you immediately publish it completely ready and not change it or reuploading. For example, firstly I find or create the video itself, then I use voice programs to play around with the sound, and overlay the sound on the video. And only after that, I put the video on tiktok.