Thread: Instagram now claims the right to sell your photos

Default Instagram now claims the right to sell your photos

I didn't see a topic for this yet, but pretty much Instagram has made a new policy in which it now has the right to sell the photos you upload onto their service without compensating you, or notifying you. Not only that, but they've created a policy that protects them from class lawsuits should they use your images(make them public) that you've made private. There is no way to opt out of this unless you delete your account by January 16.

Hi! I am glad that I found a topic on this topic, I am waiting for a detailed discussion...

Wow, this is the first I've heard of this. It doesn't sound like the right policy, Instagram is making a mistake. There are so many millionaire bloggers now, and if you put all their content on different sites, it's really stupid. I too recently started developing my Instagram account, by the way, it wasn't easy at first, I didn't know where to click or what to do. Good thing one of my friends recommended a site about how to repost on instagram - 1394ta. At least I started to understand what and where. Now I have half of my followers, 20,000, but I wouldn't want my photos to be posted on different sites without my permission.
    Last edited by disRapzMor; 05-16-2022 at 10:27 AM.