Thread: The Steller OST Converter stuck on launch

Default The Steller OST Converter stuck on launch

Hi!
    I downloaded OST To PST converter yesterday to import my important business mail. The problem occurred when i try to open it it stuck and instantly my laptop fans turns on causing huge heat. I searched on the web for solution and one site suggested that apps used to perform bad when PC is overheating. This was the article https://www.cputemper.com/how-to-che...on-windows-10/ So i followed the steps that were mentioned after these articles i.e. installed CPU temperature monitor and fan controller software to take a deep look.

Now I'm glad that working a bit and after keeping my laptop cool the app is working. I'm sharing this because one of you might have faced such situation.
    Last edited by lakani; 05-29-2022 at 05:06 PM.

Free vMail OST Converter Software permits client to trade all email messages, contacts, arrangements, diaries and different subtleties put away by the client application email design OST to PST Outlook record in the windows working framework. This product upholds all renditions of windows OS. It just takes a couple of snaps to download the application for windows OS. This product gives a free preliminary rendition. Through this remarkable device you can without much of a stretch believer the OST document to PST, including 14 or more configurations like-PST, Zimbra, Gmail, vCard, ICS, office MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, NSF, and so on record designs.
    Some great key of vSoftware
    • Imported OST file Data into Live Office365 Account
    • Supports Outlook PST File 2019/2016/2013/2010/2007/2003
    • Export OST Items into Office365/PST/EML/MSG/MBOX/HTML/PDF
    • OST to PST Converter Tools Supports Outlook OST File 2019,2016/2013/2010/2007/2003
    Know more info- https://www.vsoftware.org/mac/ost-to-pst-converter.html