Thread: Where can I buy a vitamin complex?

Default Where can I buy a vitamin complex?

Hi guys, hi all, maybe someone knows where you can buy a complex of vitamins? So that the quality was good, well, and the price is not exorbitant, I just look how many, something in general, well, the price is not happy. And for the fall I have increased sensitivity to changes in temperature and atmospheric pressure.

You can't argue, now the prices of vitamins in pharmacies and online resources have really gone up. I think there is only to compare, otherwise you will not find the most profitable for yourself.

I used to order on different sites, I will not say anything about fakes, I do not ask for certificates, but the prices are really much better than taking in the local pharmacies.

The assertion that the normal functioning of the body without vitamins is impossible is now perceived as banality. And the statement that the vitamins contained in food can be insufficient to cover the daily needs of the body is hardly surprising to anyone. So I try to saturate my body with the necessary vitamins, which I usually order online. Now for the regulation of biorhythms I buy epitalon spray https://nanopep.net/products/epitalon-spray/ excellent quality and good price. It will help in the regulation of sleep-wake cycles, hormonal disorders and weakened immune system.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01-scaled-300x300.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	5.0 KB 
ID:	3158