Thread: Are there any off base gyms in Okinawa?

Default Are there any off base gyms in Okinawa?

Hi all,

I’m gonna be back on island soon, but I don’t intend to be SOFA status again for the first couple of months. I’m going to be staying in Naha and I was curious to know if there are any good gyms down there; your review said that the Anytime Fitness around Shuri was kind of lackluster for any dedicated weightlifters.

Is there anything good for a power lifter? I need to stay sane while I’m relaxing. I will have base access for school but heading up there from Naha every day would probably become a real pain real fast.

Thanks in advance!

I would say that anytime fitness is not a bad choice, especially if you don't have much money and don't have an exact schedule. Also, if you need to keep up your progress, I suggest you get some additional fitness supplements to help you gain good progress even if you're running off your time in the gym. I suggest you order them from online shops because usually, their prices will be lower compared with offline shops. For example, I usually buy fitness supplements from the site purerawz.co. So, if you decide to order from the website I mentioned, feel free to reach me in private messages. I have some free delivery coupons.

Hello. Exhausting diets are certainly not for me, as I can't go without treats for long. Therefore, in order to keep my weight normal, I use https://supplements4muscle.com/en/2-home , which suits me very well. Due to their natural composition, they do not affect anything else. Moreover, I really like their effect. For my husband from this series, I also picked up some pretty good supplements. So we can say that we accept them with the whole family.