Thread: Medicinal Cannabis

Default Medicinal Cannabis

So who else uses medicinal Cannabis? I know we have a lot of Cali, Oregon, Colo, Washington, Michigan....hell there are other states. But who else is a supporter of cannabis?

I've actually got a podcast and radio talk show that promotes cannabis in-lieu of the pills the doctors tell us to take. I've personally gotten off of Cymbalta, Prazosin, and Trazadone because of cannabis. It's given me the freedom of my own medical care. I can manage my pain and mental issues without the harmful side effects.

Anyone else? Or will this get me banned, closed and terminated?

I used it before and it truly helped me to cure my illness.

CBD has been gaining much attention lately for its potential benefits, according to this website: www.mindbodygreen.com. It's encouraging to see more people open up to using cannabis for medical purposes. It's important to note that while CBD may offer relief for certain conditions, it's not a cure-all and should be approached with caution. It's always a good idea to do your own research and consult with a healthcare professional before trying any new treatments.

I've shifted away from pharmaceuticals, finding relief in cannabis without the nasty side effects. It's empowering to take control of my own health journey.

On another note, I run a podcast and radio talk show discussing the benefits of cannabis as an alternative to traditional medications. It's about choices and the freedom to explore what works best for us medically. Anyone else on a similar path?

By the way, if you're into improving your cannabis experience, check out High Dreams Brand. They've got some solid rolling tray grinder sets https://highdreamsbrand.com/collecti...-matching-sets. Simple, effective tools for those who appreciate quality in their rituals. Stay well, everyone!