Thread: Html 5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Html 5

How about support for HTML 5. I'm dying to use the <video> tag!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve H View Post
    How about support for HTML 5. I'm dying to use the <video> tag!
    I use the CSS3 tags for drop shadows, so I don't see why you can't add code snippets into the HTML sections in your page or in Layout regions etc
    It's not a bug...just an undocumented feature
    Carl Kruck - MetaWeb IT
    http://www.metawebit.com

Once I tried to develop a site on this GBWhatsApp Apk keyword with html 5 and I am fail because I am too newbie to this field which is why I am failed in it but after visiting this forum I hope I will soon develop a site like that on this GBWhatsApp Apk keyword.

Quote Originally Posted by milewheeler View Post
    Once I tried to develop a site on this GBWhatsApp Apk keyword with html 5 and I am fail because I am too newbie to this field which is why I am failed in it but after visiting this forum I hope I will soon develop a site like that on this GBWhatsApp Apk keyword.
    That kind of sites you can develop easily via Wordpress instead of html 5, wordPress is most easiest way to develop an site like this which you talking about.

HTML5 includes detailed processing models to encourage more interoperable implementations; it extends, improves, and rationalizes the markup available for documents and introduces markup and application programming interfaces for complex web applications for the same reasons. HTML5 is also a candidate for cross-platform mobile applications because it includes features designed with low-powered devices in mind.