Thread: Uploading problem with Netfusion 8

Angry Uploading problem with Netfusion 8

Hello,

I have developed on web-site with Netfusion 8 (which I have bought from Netfarm last year). When I am trying to upload the web-site, it is giving the following message:
    " JDK not install".I am 100% sure, my computer has JDK, even, I install again to make sure. But, still giving the same message " JDK not install".

Could any one help me to solve the problem.

Thanks,

A. Ullah

Hi A.,

NetObjects Fusion has it's own internal reference of Java and it sounds like it may be missing or corrupted. I would suggest reinstalling NetObjects Fusion to see if the issue corrects itself. Also, if you are running under Vista or Windows 7, make sure you are running the software as Administrator:

http://forums.netobjects.com/showthr...indows-Vista-7

---Adam

What operating system are you using?

If Vista or Windows 7, it's important to not run Fusion 8 from the installation window (where you're given the option to run immediately).

Let all install windows close on their own without running the program.

Then run from the program icon. As administrator if on Vista or Windows 7, as Adam said.

Chuck
    BeyondFusion.com

Quote Originally Posted by aullah View Post
    Hello,

I have developed on gb whatsapp web-site with Netfusion 8 (which I have bought from Netfarm last year). When I am trying to upload the web-site, it is giving the following message:
    " JDK not install".I am 100% sure, my computer has JDK, even, I install again to make sure. But, still giving the same message " JDK not install".

Could any one help me to solve the problem.

Thanks,

A. Ullah
    I also had a similar issue which is got solved after visiting this post thanks for sharing this post....