Thread: Multi Layout Region colors

Greg Sayles

Default Multi Layout Region colors

I have added a Multi Layout Region, Tab Top, to a web page. I was able to
    change the background color and text to match the rest of the web site. Is
    there a way to also change the Tab color and Tab Text color?

Thanks in advance.

Default Editing a Tab Top MLR

Hi Greg. There is a tutorial about Editing a Tab Top MLR located here: http://netobjects.com/en/nof/11/00/o...R.pdf?type=pdf
    John Walker
    NetObjects Technical Support

Interesting... I've never seen a link on the NO website for tutorials for NOF11.

Is there an official Tutorials area for NOF 11? Is it a work-in-progress? Or is this just a one-off?

Thanks.
    -RayC

Hi RayC,

You might have a look at this site also: http://netobjects.com/en/nof/10/00/d...lp/webhelp.htm
    The tutorials were designed for NetObjects Fusion 10 but they also work for NOF 11.

Quote Originally Posted by RayC View Post
    Is there an official Tutorials area for NOF 11? Is it a work-in-progress? Or is this just a one-off?
    We've begun to grow our tutorial library which is a work-in-progress. But look for a more robust, consolidated and in-product tutorial library coming soon. In the interim another currently available source of NetObjects Fusion tutorials is available at our Support Center Knowledge Base.

I was aware of the tutorial section on NOF 10, but I look forward to more NOF 11 specific tutorials. And the mention of "in-product" tutorials suggests a product update, which has my curiosity piqued.

(My apologies to Greg for diverting his thread, but I suspect his question was fully answered by the tutorial.)

Thanks

-RayC