Thread: Mark position of an activated anchor

Default Mark position of an activated anchor

Hello

I jump to an anchor (via Hot spot, Link onto the anchor) on a page which contains quite a lot of text.
    I would like to have the position of the anchor in the text marked or highlighted when I jump on it.
    On an other forum I saw the following solution with an CSS statement:

a:target {
    border-right: 0.125em solid #f00;
    }

The effect should be a red mark on the left side of the page. I have put this CSS statement into the head of the according page

<style> type = "text/CSS">

a:target {
    border-right: 0.125em solid #f00;
    }
    <\style>

Unfortunately this did not work. Is there any solution for my problem?

Many thanks in advance

Walter

Quote Originally Posted by schenker View Post
    Hello

I jump to an anchor (via Hot spot, Link onto the anchor) on a page which contains quite a lot of text.
    I would like to have the position of the anchor in the text marked or highlighted when I jump on it.

Walter
    Go to the location in the text where you wish the anchor and from the Fusion menu bar select Object and from the drop down select Anchor.

In the Name input box put a name you wish to use for the anchor (use a single word or a conjoined word such as anchorName).

You will find the anchor listed in the links properties palette any time you select a Fusion internal link and select the page where the link is located. Just select the anchor and the link will be written with the anchor appended

On any link coming in from other web sites outside of your fusion project that you wish to open at that anchor point just append #anchorName (where anchorName is the actual name you used) to the end of the link and the page will open at the named anchor

You can have as many anchors on a page as you wish
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Dear Mike

thanks for your answer. But my problem is not to set the anchors - that is trivial!
    I would like hot have a mark on the position of the anchor when I jump onto it from an other page.

Regards
    Walter

I have an amazing application which is called as WhatsApp Plus and it some extra features and functions which makes your WhatsApp use even more better.

Quote Originally Posted by violafist View Post
    I have an amazing application which is called as FMWhatsApp and it some extra features and functions which makes your WhatsApp use even more better.
    Well, it is very great application indeed, I prefer this application over the official one.