Thread: Status of next release /update?

Default Status of next release /update?

Hi,
    Can anyone from NetO tell us anything about what's being planned for the next update or new version?

With all the new screen formats (ie: mobile), Apple's ban on Flash, the upcoming HTML5, and many other new developments for web content integration, it would be nice to know that Fusion will soon be on top of these new developments.

I am a typical user, I don't code, and I've been designing my company's rather extensive web site using Fusion for many years. I've been quite happy with the product (for the most part) and the service throughout it's ownership history and I hope it continues.

Quote Originally Posted by atscomms View Post
    Hi,
    Can anyone from NetO tell us anything about what's being planned for the next update or new version?

With all the new screen formats (ie: mobile), Apple's ban on Flash, the upcoming HTML5, and many other new developments for web content integration, it would be nice to know that Fusion will soon be on top of these new developments.

I am a typical user, I don't code, and I've been designing my company's rather extensive web site using Fusion for many years. I've been quite happy with the product (for the most part) and the service throughout it's ownership history and I hope it continues.
    Most companies learned from the Osborne fiasco back in the mid 80's and would never announce anything that is happening unless it were already at the release stage. Back in the mid 80's Osborne computers had a very slick "lugable" They announced that they were working on an updated version of this successful product. Well all of a sudden their sales stopped dead as everyone who had interest in their product put off purchasing to see what was coming. This combined with a few other faux pas put them into bankruptcy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osborne_1#After_Chapter_11
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by atscomms View Post
    Hi,

With all the new screen formats (ie: mobile), Apple's ban on Flash, the upcoming HTML5, and many other new developments for YO WhatsApp Apk web content integration, it would be nice to know that Fusion will soon be on top of these new developments.

Yes you can find that update on it's official page site to download it or update it.

Lambert, you are an idiot!