Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tab view

Just for the heck of it I changed the thickness a bit and the color as you can see by the attached example I am still getting a thin black line above the red is that something different ? not part of the other stuff?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	example7..jpg 
Views:	882 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	175  

I think I can see where you're going wrong, it's hard to do this remotely. See image and then make sure you remove the borders from the selection above it:

Attachment 174

Quote Originally Posted by Technology Ideas View Post
    I think I can see where you're going wrong, it's hard to do this remotely. See image and then make sure you remove the borders from the selection above it:

Attachment 174
    Ok need to go for now but I will work on that for sure...are you saying I need only do one of them or should I be doing both 1st and 2nd if only one which one.

Just the 2nd one and clear the first one. Selecting it only on the far left, doesn't change it in the box I've highlighted.

Thanks TI it all works now. I am so happy we got that figured out. Thanks for being patient with me and others that have posted in this thread as well.

Hi all,

A little late but I think this tutorial may help a bit:

http://netobjects.com/en/nof/11/00/o...ab_Top_MLR.pdf
    Adam
    NetObjects Technical Support

View a list of CSS properties for the selected element by opening the CSS panel and switching to the Computed tab. You can only see the computed style when a single element is selected.
    If a property is set by a rule, an arrow displays next to the property name. Click the property to view the rule and the value that the rule specifies.
    I would suggest you look at the CSS sections of Manual and visit https://www.welookups.com/css/default.html

so that all this makes more sense.

Banned

Default Tab view

A screenshot of the system view with the system graphic tab selected left-click image to see it full size

attachment=0:1nrx0dznsysviewgraphic.GIF/attachment:1nrx0dzn

Steve