Thread: Tab view

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tab view

How hard is it to do a tab box on a layout region where whatever tab you click on it will go to that page only in the tab area box, example pic posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	example2a.jpg 
Views:	495 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	160  

You can do that with the Multi Layout Region tool in NOF.

Quote Originally Posted by Technology Ideas View Post
    You can do that with the Multi Layout Region tool in NOF.
    I think I have a pretty good idea what you mean by using the multi layout region, what I am not sure about tho is how do you go about getting the tab look. It is easy enough to make a square box where all the text is but how do you get the little tab thingies at the top of each one?
    Also I am assuming you layer one layout region over top the first layout region and so on? Is there a tutorial on any of this?

Read the manual or the Help menu in NOF, it's all in there, but find the Multi Layout Region icon in the Standard Tools and choose Tab Top. You can add numerous tabs by clicking on the + key in the Multi Layout Region properties box.

Quote Originally Posted by Technology Ideas View Post
    Read the manual or the Help menu in NOF, it's all in there, but find the Multi Layout Region icon in the Standard Tools and choose Tab Top. You can add numerous tabs by clicking on the + key in the Multi Layout Region properties box.
    Ok thanks checking it out now.

Does anybody know if the tiny tabs themselvesl can be a different color. I do not see anywhere to change the color of the tab not just the background.