Thread: Form Labels - Problem with layout on page when published and not printing in email

Default Form Labels - Problem with layout on page when published and not printing in email

I have ensured I created my form and contents according to the manual by assigning Form Labels associated with the field data I want transmitted. Unfortunately placing the labels on the form has totally screwed up the view of the form on my web page AND some of the labels will not print with the data transmitted. I am at a loss for what to do to correct the problem. NetObjects support does not respond to my emails for assistance and there is no phone contact provided.

I need help and fast.

Here is the url to the form:
    http://www.littlepawsrescue.us/html/...questform2.php

Quote Originally Posted by thedesertbee View Post
    I have ensured I created my form and contents according to the manual by assigning Form Labels associated with the field data I want transmitted. Unfortunately placing the labels on the form has totally screwed up the view of the form on my web page AND some of the labels will not print with the data transmitted. I am at a loss for what to do to correct the problem. NetObjects support does not respond to my emails for assistance and there is no phone contact provided.

I need help and fast.

Here is the url to the form:
    http://www.littlepawsrescue.us/html/...questform2.php
    Your labels are too long. You need to shorten them to 3-4 words tops.

I can see ways to shorten some but others are very specific. You may have to create a form using the form tools and process the form to email using a dynamic language such as ColdFusion, php or asp.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Default Form Label Publishing Assistance

Thank you for your feedback. I shorten some of the longer label names and did additional tweaking, although it still would not publish correctly. Ultimately I just used the form handler tool to create the form from scratch and it publishes correctly. Although I am not pleased with the appearance. It seems there is no way to customize the form handler form relative to appearance i.e. text size, columns, etc. since that is determined by "site style". I ensured the text elements in my site style are all of one unit type "pt" and size "10" but the form still appears on the web page with a larger font. The form when created in a table looked so much more professional and esthetically pleasing, but getting the data was most important in the short term. I will continue to try to figure out how to get the form to publish correctly as a table via the NOF10 manual.

I do have one additional question for you. I would like the email notification to be sent to more than one email address. Is that possible? The manual uses the term email address, which is singular. If I can have the email notification go to multiple addresses do I separate the addresses with a comma or a semi-colon. In addition, should I enter the email addresses as one continuous thread without spaces after the comma or semi-colon (whichever is applicable)?

I greatly appreciate your help.