Thread: Difference in Preview and Publish

Default Difference in Preview and Publish

When I do Preview for My Site, everything look OK. When Publish, insted of NavRight.gif arrow, I am getting cross mark. Even if I go to page and re-point to this asset, sometimes it works, but in most cases not.
    If I go to Asset, and double click on NavRight.gif, I checked Always publish file. But what interesting it shows only 3 pages that containes this asset, and I have at least 8 pages. I understand that this most likely is why I have a problem. My question: How can I add this asset to the rest of my pages? I include 3 pictures: Preview, Publish and Asset properties.

Thank you

Ken
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snap2..gif 
Views:	131 
Size:	1,016 Bytes 
ID:	188   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snap1..gif 
Views:	129 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	189   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snap3..gif 
Views:	151 
Size:	1,018 Bytes 
ID:	190  

Quote Originally Posted by kvartanov View Post
    When I do Preview for My Site, everything look OK. When Publish, insted of NavRight.gif arrow, I am getting cross mark. Even if I go to page and re-point to this asset, sometimes it works, but in most cases not.
    If I go to Asset, and double click on NavRight.gif, I checked Always publish file. But what interesting it shows only 3 pages that containes this asset, and I have at least 8 pages. I understand that this most likely is why I have a problem. My question: How can I add this asset to the rest of my pages? I include 3 pictures: Preview, Publish and Asset properties.

Thank you

Ken
    Clean out your local publish and preview folders and do a full site generation (all pages) See this tutorial for details http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4029
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz