Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fusion 7 Download Needed

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Hello KellieMcK,

Responses were sent out, please check your SPAM folder for missing emails. I have also sent you a private message with some options available to you.
    Thanks for your help, Adam. Unfortunately, I have not received any of the responses from NetObjects and I did not receive your private email. I check my spam folder several times a day and there is nothing there. I am not sure what to do. Is there a way that I can send you an alternate email address and/or should I file a ticket with an alternate email address? I don't know if that will help. I am dismayed to hear that responses have been sent and I have not received them. I appreciate the help and am looking forward to receiving the responses. Thank you.

At the very top of the page in the forum you will see a list of links. one of them says "Notifications" click that and from the drop down select "Inbox"

This is where you will find your PMs (Private Messages)
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    At the very top of the page in the forum you will see a list of links. one of them says "Notifications" click that and from the drop down select "Inbox"

This is where you will find your PMs (Private Messages)
    Thank you. I am obviously a newbie to the forum. I found and replied to the messages. I think I am in good shape now. Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it.

Default Fusion7

Hi Kellie,
    This may be too late to help; I have only just joined the forum.
    I have a copy.
    I can try emailing although is 66mb and may be too large.

If not, I can try posting you a copy - on CD.

If any help, let me know - we can only try..

Chris Lord

Quote Originally Posted by KellieMcK View Post
    I purchased Fusion 7 a number of years ago and now have a new laptop and need to download and install Fusion 7 again. I have searched the NetObjects web site and sent many emails to NetObjects which do not received a response. I have called the only number that I could find for NetObjects and they could not help me. I went back to the company that used to be Digital River from which I got the original download and they do not support NetObjects anymore. I only update my web site once a year or so and do not need or want a newer version of Fusion.

Where can I download Fusion 7? I have my serial number. I just need to download and install.

Thanks for your help.

Publicly, the long and the short of it is that the older versions of NOF aren't available anymore. I had 8, and a similar problem.. NetObjects couldn't provide me with a d/l for the program, but I did get help... so just for those with a similar question... there are no d/l's available for NOF earlier than v9 (as I understand it).