Thread: Problems publishing new pic's.

Unhappy Problems publishing new pic's.

Hi, I use an old vision 8 which has been giveing us good service. Just recently I tried to publish a series of new pic's of our motel rooms and I get the following messages.
    Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Assets\SLM Street Scape 200902.jpg to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Assets\Adobe.jpg to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Preview\Autogen\clearpixel.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Preview\Autogen\Home_Hp3.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Preview\Autogen\Home_HRp4.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Preview\Autogen\About_Us_Np1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Preview\Autogen\About_Us_NRp2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Preview\Autogen\Tariffs_Np1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Preview\Autogen\Tariffs_NRp2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Preview\Autogen\Location_Np1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Preview\Autogen\Location_NRp2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Preview\Autogen\Bookings_Np1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Preview\Autogen\Bookings_NRp2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Preview\Autogen\Photo_Gallery_Np1.g if to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Preview\Autogen\Photo_Gallery_NRp2. gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Preview\Autogen\Cottages_Np1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Preview\Autogen\Cottages_NRp2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\NetObjects System\rollover.js to the server

I don't know what is the problem, I am doing excactly what I have done in the past but it just won't publish the new pic's. My site looks really crappy at the moment because their are hardly any pic's. Please can someone help me ASAP.
    Regards sonbernlodge.

Quote Originally Posted by sonbernlodge View Post
    Hi, I use an old vision 8 which has been giveing us good service. Just recently I tried to publish a series of new pic's of our motel rooms and I get the following messages.
    Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\Practice\Assets\SLM Street Scape 200902.jpg to the server

I don't know what is the problem, I am doing excactly what I have done in the past but it just won't publish the new pic's. My site looks really crappy at the moment because their are hardly any pic's. Please can someone help me ASAP.
    Regards sonbernlodge.
    The first thing to do is to verify all assets and re-link those that are not found. See this tutorial for more details http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=357
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz