Thread: Removing pop-ups from links

Default Removing pop-ups from links

In Page Preview - when mouse over button or any link, a rectangle pops-up with the name of linked page. Is there any possibility to prevent this appearance?

Quote Originally Posted by ana View Post
    In Page Preview - when mouse over button or any link, a rectangle pops-up with the name of linked page. Is there any possibility to prevent this appearance?
    That is an internal function/feature of the software and not user controllable
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    That is an internal function/feature of the software and not user controllable
    So, my visitors will see it, too?

So, my visitors will see it, too?
    If your visitors are sitting at your desk looking at your Fusion project..... yes they will.

Do you really mean page view? Page view is an internal section of NetObjects Fusion (Page View, Style View, Publish View, Site View)... Is this what you mean or are you talking about something else?
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    If your visitors are sitting at your desk looking at your Fusion project..... yes they will.

Do you really mean page view? Page view is an internal section of NetObjects Fusion (Page View, Style View, Publish View, Site View)... Is this what you mean or are you talking about something else?
    Whenever I try to be concise, I look stupid. Okay, I sow it in Page View and in Site View; so I assumed it would happend in Publish View, specialy because I've seen it on many existing sites.

Whenever I try to be concise, I look stupid. Okay, I sow it in Page View and in Site View; so I assumed it would happend in Publish View, specialy because I've seen it on many existing sites.
    What you see on web sites on the internet when you hover the pointer over a link is a built in function of the web browser. Each user has control over their browser settings. "most" web browsers will show a title/tip on a mouseOver event

this is the way browsers work. You can disable it on a link by link basis but it is not worth the hours of additional coding time required to accomplish it.

For barrier-free browsing you should leave the title/tips in your pages.
    Handicapped internet user need them to read the pages.
    http://www.nof-community.de
    NOF-Community, Hilfe, Support, Tutorials, Anleitungen, Tipps und Tricks für Netobjects Fusion und SwissKnife Komponenten