Thread: Navigation Bar

Default Navigation Bar

Hello guys,
    Having a little problem with the navigation bar. I have selected rollout, highlighted, flyout, autoclose and vertical. In order for it to work, I have to click on one of the buttons first. If I do not click on the button then no flyout. My address is www.tour-belize.com. If anyone would have the time to take a look I would really appreciate it. Also this is my first web-page, if anyone has suggestions/recommendations on making it better, please advise. I know I will be tweaking this for the next year or so as I get more profecient with NOF
    Thanks

Giovannismith,

I've been away for a few days and I see you've had 31 views of your post but no replies....anyway, it works fine for me. Hover over a button and the flyouts appear - no click needed from my end.
    Paul - Aditerum Ltd and AllSortsOfStuff Ltd
    NOF11 (in Admin mode!); Vista Premium 64bit; AMD Phenom IIx4 945 Processor 3.00Ghz; 8.0Gb RAM
    Wouldn't it be great if there was only a single browser to worry about!!!

Quote Originally Posted by giovannismith View Post
    Hello guys,
    Having a little problem with the navigation bar. I have selected rollout, highlighted, flyout, autoclose and vertical. In order for it to work, I have to click on one of the buttons first. If I do not click on the button then no flyout. My address is www.tour-belize.com. If anyone would have the time to take a look I would really appreciate it. Also this is my first web-page, if anyone has suggestions/recommendations on making it better, please advise. I know I will be tweaking this for the next year or so as I get more profecient with NOF
    Thanks
    Hi Giovannismith,

As Adendum stated, I am not having any trouble with the flyouts either. Are you having the same problem on other sites? What browser/version are you using?
    Last edited by Adam; 06-23-2010 at 08:12 PM. Reason: missed a word.
    Adam
    NetObjects Technical Support

Hi Guys,
    I fixed my problem by selecting another style and uploading. Works fine for me now
    Thanks