Thread: NOF 11 Freezes or becomes really slow selecting text

Default NOF 11 Freezes or becomes really slow selecting text

After I publish and internet explorer opens when I try to select text the cursor freezes in place and NOF becomes really slow. It continues to do this until I restart the computer. even if I close NOF and restart it takes forever to load the site and even longer to load a page. it doesnt seem to matter which site either, I can open any site with the same problem. Once the site and page are loaded it doesnt seem to affect other operations only when selecting text to edit. I did notice that the properties sheet gets garbled when this happens. I am running Windows XP sp3, and internet explorer 7. I have removed and re-installed NOF with no luck.

I think I figured it out myself. When this happens there is an errant instance of iexplore still running, when I kill the process the problem seems to go away.

Suhkta,

Personally I prefer to see my preview or local published site in Firefox. Once I'm happy with that I then manually fire up Chrome, Safari, Opera and IE to test the other browsers. You can add these alternate browsers into NOF and make one of them as the default browser for previews.
    Paul - Aditerum Ltd and AllSortsOfStuff Ltd
    NOF11 (in Admin mode!); Vista Premium 64bit; AMD Phenom IIx4 945 Processor 3.00Ghz; 8.0Gb RAM
    Wouldn't it be great if there was only a single browser to worry about!!!