Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Net Objects no longer loads

As Warrenr says, if NOF were upfront about it being end of life software it would be much better than their current sales strategy. It WAS good software, but is sadly outdated now, with the only hint being '15' in the product name. No info or help from NOF, just endless 'special offer' emails. It reminded me of one of the first discussions about NOF's future;
    http://forums.netobjects.com/showthr...ye-NOF-from-me

Quote Originally Posted by richs View Post
    What is the point for all of you people to come on this NOF support site and bad mouth it? Is that your idea of "support". It seems like you want to beat a dying horse in your opinion and finish it off. If I were management of this company I would have kicked you off this site long ago. You want to criticize net objects, go somewhere else. You are entitled to your negative and destructive opinions, but not here. All of you seem to think you can peddle negative advertising. What goes around, comes around when you least expect it. It takes nerve to go into somebody's "house" and tell them they and their products suck. What a piece of work. Did it ever occur to you that nobody cares what you think?
    As a 'junior' member you have plenty to say for yourself - i.e. your opinions.
    We are simply expressing ours. I only visit this forum occasionally - still interested as I used NOF for a long. long time - but it always seems to be the same subject comes up, which is absolute lack of support from NOF. If that's the way to run a company, then 'what goes around, comes around' must mean a slow and lingering demise for NOF.

Best wishes, and have a Merry Christmas

It takes SOME NERVE to carry on selling a product that you don't support. If you don't care what we think stop responding. All we have ever wanted is someone from NOF to let us know officailly what is happening with the product go forward. Is that too much to ask for?

Quote Originally Posted by richs View Post
    I think some on this site are really unfair to NOF and the software.
    I think it is very unfair to the customers that NOF is selling a SW (NOF 2015) that does not load after install!!! I'm running NOF 2013 and bought NOF 2015 for over a year ago - and no help so far - so that was just like throwing money down the drain.

It's very highly unlikely your problem is with NOF 2015. More likely a firewall or anti-virus issue on your PC.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums