Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Load program on new computer?

Default Load program on new computer?

Do I have to purchase the program again to install it on a new computer?

No. Just use one installed instance at a time. It seems that i remember that you may be able to have the software loaded on more than one computer at a time but you would have to read the t&c to check that out for sure. But there is no problem moving it to other computers and removing it from previous installs.
    Last edited by rick6811; 04-29-2017 at 12:59 PM.

Default Link for download?

Quote Originally Posted by rick6811 View Post
    No. Just use one installed instance at a time. It seems that i remember that you may be able to have the software loaded on more than one computer at a time but you would have to read the t&c to check that out for sure. But there is no problem moving it to other computers and removing it from previous installs.

Nothing in Terms and Conditions (that I can find) to indicate porting my licence to a new computer.
    Cannot locate a link to enable download without paying first. I can download the upgrade then submit my licence, but that forces me to pay to reinstall Fusion '15

Quote Originally Posted by thalsall View Post
    Nothing in Terms and Conditions (that I can find) to indicate porting my licence to a new computer.
    Cannot locate a link to enable download without paying first. I can download the upgrade then submit my licence, but that forces me to pay to reinstall Fusion '15
    That wasn't in your original question. You did not say you didn't retain the previously purchased and downloaded NOF 2015 software. If you did not safe guard it by archiving it, you can't just download it again. When you originally bought the software you had the opportunity to buy an extended download service which would allow you to download the software again up to a year later. If you did not buy it, you can't download it again for free.
    Last edited by rick6811; 04-30-2017 at 02:24 PM.

I never delete any downloaded installer files, chances are you still have it

search PC for NetObjects-Fusion-2015-EN-DE.exe

Quote Originally Posted by thalsall View Post
    Do I have to purchase the program again to install it on a new computer?
    I have a similar problem. Bought both Fusion 2013 followed by Fusion 2015 and have the original downloads and license numbers for both of them but neither will install. Tried NetObjects support but have never had anything other than an email telling me I need to buy an upgrade.

To my knowledge The product does not "phone home" during the install and can be installed over and over again if you have the install package (the download) and the SN for the install. I do not believe that each key is locked to a single package (i.e. you can install any package with any key as long as they are both the same version of the product)

If you have lost either your key or installer it is the same thing as dropping money out of your pocket. Once you find out your money has left your pocket it is gone for ever just like your software. The company will not provide you with either another download or install key if you lost or original just like the bank won't give you another Benjamin if you lost yours.

Even the download protection(that you could have purchased) has an expiration date.

If you have your original download and install key and are having problems, disable your AV software and try again. OR right click and select the "Run as Administrator" option as the install requires admim rights
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by ncroberts View Post
    I have a similar problem. Bought both Fusion 2013 followed by Fusion 2015 and have the original downloads and license numbers for both of them but neither will install. Tried NetObjects support but have never had anything other than an email telling me I need to buy an upgrade.
    I'm in the same boat. My PC is having some serious issues and I need to reformat it. I don't have the original installer files so I'm pretty much SOL like everyone else? As long as I have my program key, I should have the ability to download again.

I wonder if I could download Essentials and import my files?
    Last edited by Tilmont; 05-02-2017 at 07:02 PM.

luckily, you can buy Nof15 for a few dollars now, at least I get these sale emails twice a week

if you don't get help from support and if you can show me prove of purchase, I will send you the installer file, because I keep all installers, have every single one since Nof2

Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    luckily, you can buy Nof15 for a few dollars now, at least I get these sale emails twice a week

if you don't get help from support and if you can show me prove of purchase, I will send you the installer file, because I keep all installers, have every single one since Nof2
    Hi Anton, proof of purchase for NOF15, any help you can give much appreciated, Cheers, Clive

Qty Product Name Price
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 NetObjects Fusion 2015- Upgrade
    Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista $74.95
    Download version

License Number
    NFM-1500-U-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by gotFusion; 05-03-2017 at 11:33 PM.