Thread: Everything gone, all my websites disappeared

Default Everything gone, all my websites disappeared

I am using NOF 2013. A of this morning all my websites have disappeared from my software. Has anyone else had this problem?

Mike

Reflect on what actions you may have taken. Site files don't magically disappear.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post
    Reflect on what actions you may have taken. Site files don't magically disappear.
    Believe me, I've reflected! I last edited one of my sites a couple of days ago and did nothing different from normal. Today, I opened up the software and where the list of sites used to be it says "No sites created yet". The sites are still accessible online but of course now I can't edit them. Any suggestions welcomed.

Mike

You may have inadvertently cleared the history of sites worked on in your Online View.

Try choosing File > Open Site from the menu. Your sites should be listed there in User Sites.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Thanks Chuck, but that is clear too. I suspect that McAfee Quick Clean may have done the job, because my Recycle Bin was also cleared. What a bummer, to put it mildly!

If you haven't done a search of your hard drive for .nod files do that. Note: Use *.nod for the search because without the * I have found the Windows Explore search to fail if there are other characters that precede what you enter.

Thanks Jack, the perfect solution! All the sites open in NOF 2015 rather than 2013 which I had been using, but I guess I should have changed over last year. I owe you a beer!