Thread: Making money

Default Making money

What's an easy way to make money?

There are no easy ways.

I agree that there are no easy ways. Money can easily get if you were born into a rich family or are engaged in fraud. In other cases, you need to make an effort to earn something.
    I've been used since childhood that nothing comes easy to me. On my wishlist, I have always been looking for ways to make extra money. I used to walk the neighborhood dogs or mow the lawns.
    It helped me to cherish what I bought more. In this way, my parents also invested hard work and determination in me.

Well, there are easy ways and more challenging ways. But let me tell you right away that not everyone will make money in easy ways. I needed to earn money urgently, so I searched for a long time for something necessary online and tried different ways, which I learned about in the article on how to make 200 dollars in one day. I'm glad I found something right for me out of the many options. I found courses on drawing, and now I can teach children and make money simultaneously. I do what I like, and it brings me an income. I think this is my best decision. However, there are other options that I'll use if something goes wrong with this job.
    Last edited by dieprad; 01-12-2022 at 02:31 PM.