Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Centering Page Issue

Could be the code you inserted in the body of the page for the hit counter, etc.

Try removing it.

Also, your home page uses a deprecated <center> tag. That's not the way Fusion does centering any more and hasn't been for a long time.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post
    Could be the code you inserted in the body of the page for the hit counter, etc.

Try removing it.

Also, your home page uses a deprecated <center> tag. That's not the way Fusion does centering any more and hasn't been for a long time.
    I tried removing it, but it did not change anything. I am not sure what you mean by a deprecated <center> tag. Can you explain and is there any way to fix it?

I have created a website which has a width of 1380 px for all pages. I have selected this size as an average of laptop and desktop displays. Each page is set to exactly the same width and selected to center in browser, however, none of the pages are doing so and as a result rollover buttons are appearing askew on the pages which are duplicating. I am viewing this on two separate monitors, one in 1600 px resolution and one in 1920 px resolution and the problem is the same in each. I have reviewed the pages that have been uploaded to the web and do not see anything that overtly suggests any auto margin coding or reference to html code that would suggest the pages are being centered. I would like to know what specific coding needs to be added to the pages to rectify the failure of the program to center these pages as it is supposed to.

In rechecking the coding I did find a piece of code that says,
    "<!--
    body { margin:0px auto;"

but I find that this does not do anything to center any of the pages. Just wanted to add that for reference purposes.
    Last edited by gverevkin; 07-22-2016 at 03:14 PM.

Banned

I still do not know what caused the problem, but when I deleted one of the tables on the Home page and replaced it with individual graphics and links, the problem was corrected.

Everything works properly now. My Problem is SOLVED!

Default Centering Page Issue

It was an assumption that original page cant be deleted if copy is exist. However, looks like it is wrong assumption.
    Issue is fixed.

Home page seems to have the problem of not centering in the browser.

Server not found. Check the URL you posted for typos.

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Server not found. Check the URL you posted for typos.
    Thanks - now all OK!