Thread: Fusion 12 "Not Responding" when Optimizing

Default Fusion 12 "Not Responding" when Optimizing

I'm running into problems with Fusion 12.....
    The page loads are extremely slow so I tried Optimizing and it gets to 22% and hangs, "not responding." I tried a local publis and again, "not responding."

Now I reload and tried to open a page and it hangs. I've noticed it consumes a lot of the computer resouces when running any of the above functions.

My opterating system is XP Pro Windows.

I've also set up a ticket two days ago with Net Objects and they've not responded. Can anyone offer some degree of help?

Joseph

try one of the older autobackup files after copying them to the root where the user site is

Quote Originally Posted by JosephSwallow View Post
    I'm running into problems with Fusion 12.....
    The page loads are extremely slow so I tried Optimizing and it gets to 22% and hangs, "not responding." I tried a local publis and again, "not responding."

Now I reload and tried to open a page and it hangs. I've noticed it consumes a lot of the computer resouces when running any of the above functions.

My opterating system is XP Pro Windows.

I've also set up a ticket two days ago with Net Objects and they've not responded. Can anyone offer some degree of help?

Joseph
    Hi Joseph,

I have replied to your ticket with some steps to optimize your site along with some alternative options if the site continues to have troubles. Please look them over and let me know your results.
    Adam
    NetObjects Technical Support