Thread: NOF Essentials Serial Number Not In E-Mail!!

Default NOF Essentials Serial Number Not In E-Mail!!

Incredibly frustrating. I've tried downloading and re-registering under three different e-mail addresses, two different browsers, pop-ups off, etc, and all I get is an e-mail that says that "Steve Raubenstine" is sending me my license key, in an e-mail that has no license key.

Anyone have any idea what's wrong, here? Check out the confirmation e-mail I got:

Hello Bill,

My name is Steve Raubenstine and I'd like to personally welcome you to the NetObjects community.

I'm sending you this email to deliver the license you requested. Your license key is needed to install NetObjects Fusion Essentials. If you choose to upgrade to a new version, you'll need this key to establish your eligibility for discounted upgrade pricing.

Download NOF Essentials

There are many online resources, tutorials and free enhancements available on netobjects.com to help you get started. Make sure to stop by the online forums and say hello. A bunch of NetObjects Fusion experts hang out there and are ready to answer any questions you may have.

Team NetObjects

You received this email because you purchased or downloaded a NetObjects product.

©2014 NetObjects Inc., All rights reserved.

NetObjects Inc.
    99 Lantern Drive, Suite 302
    Doylestown, PA 18901

This is still happening...just happened to me today and a friend of mine a few days ago. Talk about bait-and-switch!

It's not bait and switch because they're not trying to get you to switch to anything. They have simply abandoned Netobjects Fusion in all its forms.

Default No serial nimber

Hi- the same has happened to me??? can you please send - have downloaded the file but requires a serial number???

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_MNT View Post
    Incredibly frustrating. I've tried downloading and re-registering under three different e-mail addresses, two different browsers, pop-ups off, etc, and all I get is an e-mail that says that "Steve Raubenstine" is sending me my license key, in an e-mail that has no license key.

Anyone have any idea what's wrong, here? Check out the confirmation e-mail I got:

Hello Bill,

My name is Steve Raubenstine and I'd like to personally welcome you to the NetObjects community.

I'm sending you this email to deliver the license you requested. Your license key is needed to install NetObjects Fusion Essentials. If you choose to upgrade to a new version, you'll need this key to establish your eligibility for discounted upgrade pricing.

Download NOF Essentials

There are many online resources, tutorials and free enhancements available on netobjects.com to help you get started. Make sure to stop by the online forums and say hello. A bunch of NetObjects Fusion experts hang out there and are ready to answer any questions you may have.

Team NetObjects

You received this email because you purchased or downloaded a NetObjects product.

©2014 NetObjects Inc., All rights reserved.

NetObjects Inc.
    99 Lantern Drive, Suite 302
    Doylestown, PA 18901