Thread: I hope that I'm not late to the suggestions.

Default I hope that I'm not late to the suggestions.

I'd like to see more control of the button layout. Example: Being able to make my own rollover buttons vs. the ones that are made in Netobjects. More control of coding and html. In Dreamweaver, I can make rollover buttons in Fireworks or Adobe Photoshops for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by dove-7 View Post
    I'd like to see more control of the button layout. Example: Being able to make my own rollover buttons vs. the ones that are made in Netobjects. More control of coding and html. In Dreamweaver, I can make rollover buttons in Fireworks or Adobe Photoshops for my taste.
    You have been able to substitute custom button graphics for the nav bar component graphics ever since it was introduced back in the initial product (1996).

Just replace the stock ones with yours. It's as easy as click to select, browse/navigate to yours and click. That's it. Fusion writes the scripting and uses your graphics.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    You have been able to substitute custom button graphics for the nav bar component graphics ever since it was introduced back in the initial product (1996).

Just replace the stock ones with yours. It's as easy as click to select, browse/navigate to yours and click. That's it. Fusion writes the scripting and uses your graphics.
    Yes I know that. But what I'm talking about is making your own rollover buttons. When I used the program back in 1999, I made my own, but buttons aren't rollover. The only rollover options were the ones made in Netobjects.

Did I miss something here? You can assign your own graphics for regular, regular rollover, highlighted, highlighted rollover, as well as choose the font/size/colour of the button text for each of those states. You could even choose not to have text on the button by simply removing the button text from page name, or by using a custom nav bar where you can rename each menu option individually. HTH