Thread: Net objects help pleaseIf

Default Net objects help pleaseIf

Hello,
    First post here and I need some help. I aquired a copy of NOF with 1and1 hosting. I'm no longer with 1and1 and just got a new computer. I tried to install NOF 11 on my new system (window's 7) when I try to start a new site NOF is saying that the disk is full. I guess 1and1 has a time limit somehow on NOF and won't let me start a new site. I have given fusion-lite.exe administrative permissions and still the same thing. I would be interested in purchasing an upgrade version of the software however, I don't know if I'm eligible for the upgrade version. any Help please. Thanks, Jeff

I would think so but to be safe ask the company.

Check the box "I want to buy" (Q about order) when you ask as I am sure they will answer any "here is the money" questions

http://support.netobjects.com/
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by kungfustyle View Post
    Hello,
    First post here and I need some help. I aquired a copy of NOF with 1and1 hosting. I'm no longer with 1and1 and just got a new computer. I tried to install NOF 11 on my new system (window's 7) when I try to start a new site NOF is saying that the disk is full. I guess 1and1 has a time limit somehow on NOF and won't let me start a new site. I have given fusion-lite.exe administrative permissions and still the same thing. I would be interested in purchasing an upgrade version of the software however, I don't know if I'm eligible for the upgrade version. any Help please. Thanks, Jeff
    "fusion-lite.exe"?

anyways, the message "full disc" is typical for having no administrative rights. are you logged in your PC itself as admin?

for upgrading you would need a serial number of the old version, which you should have.