Thread: Documentation for Fusion 2013

Default Documentation for Fusion 2013

Does anyone know when the documentation for Fusion 2013 will be available. When I click on Help, Fusion 2013 is not listed. I just upgraded from 12 and want to be able to get up to speed on 2013 quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by marystephensquilting View Post
    Does anyone know when the documentation for Fusion 2013 will be available. When I click on Help, Fusion 2013 is not listed. I just upgraded from 12 and want to be able to get up to speed on 2013 quickly.
    The GUI has changed very little from the first release back in 1996.

If you have used any version of the product in the past you should have no problem with the new release

There is still the same old.......

Online View
    Site View
    Page View
    Style View
    Asset View
    Publish View

All of the functions that were within all other releases are still in the same place in this release.

Last edited by gotFusion; 04-30-2013 at 08:39 PM.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

I first bought Fusion back in the 1990's and it came with a big blue manual. I learned everything that I know about fusion from that manual. Now were in 2013 so if there was a video course, maybee like the Lynda courses,for Fusion, I would not hesitate in signing up and paying for such a course, Im sure that many more users would to. Just a thought
    Last edited by mikeconcannon; 05-08-2013 at 03:14 PM.

To share large file via WhatsApp which is absolutely not possible with it but when we use it's modified version like this WhatsApp Plus everything is possible because it's advanced features and function allow user's to share minimum 500 MB file easily...

Quote Originally Posted by violafist View Post
    To share large file via WhatsApp which is absolutely not possible with it but when we use it's modified version like this FM WhatsApp everything is possible because it's advanced features and function allow user's to share minimum 500 MB file easily...
    Great thinking, I appreciate it.