Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to insert html code of flash game in to text

Default How to insert html code of flash game in to text

hello,sorry for my bad english,
    How to insert html code of flash games to text link into my site and that it opens in another window,(not new browser window).
    Here is the picture for example.
    Please help me,I am looking and reading in tutorials for this and I dont know how to do it.
    Thx for answers.
    Last edited by hondaboy; 04-08-2011 at 02:43 PM.

nobody know how do I do that ...I all want to insert embed html code of flash games to my site in linked text words "play game" and this open in existing or new window...please help me

It depends entirely on the code you are inserting and where it is required to go.

You can look at this URL and see if it fits your needs: http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4068
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

gotfusion thx for help but this is not what I want,because your advice is linked script code into my page and the game is automatic open and that is not I want,if you have another solution please help me

Do you have a link that has this game online so we can see what it is ?

Is it available anywhere so that someone can go to the vendor and see what is needed to make it work online?

With the small amount of information you have provided I don't think you will get many people guessing what you need to do.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL

ok here is my problem:

I want to create site with flash online games and I know the way how to dowload games in .swf file and insert in my site with linked text,but I want to save my monthly web bandwidth.
    For example: on this site "http://www.freeworldgroup.com/koalafiles.htm" I can embed (hotlink) some of games directly on my site,I want to copy html code of game and paste on my site in the linked text or button or something else and the visitor click "play game" which game will open in existing or new window.
    I copy this code to my site in the text field with ctrl+t and I insert htlm code of game but the game is automtic open in window but I dont wont that.

p.s sorry for my bad english

You could play around with iFrames and see if you can achieve what you want... but in my opinion, hotlinking is pretty much like stealing. After all, you're getting the game for free... maybe it's a fair trade for you to provide the bandwidth. But I have a trick I've pulled twice when I've found someone hotlinking to one of my sites. I make a copy of the linked asset and rename it. The renamed one replaces the original on my site. Then I go to the originally named file and change its content to something in huge letters like this... "WARNING: THE SITE YOU ARE ON RIGHT NOW HAS VIOLATED COPYRIGHTS AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED." They figure it out pretty fast.

Laurence

to LBA = this is legal way to do it,its free games to copy html code to your website and they on sites says "SAVE BANDWIDTH - you can embed (hotlink) some of our games directly on your site, myspace or blog! If this option is available the embed code will be shown below the game and also on the download page."

Quote Originally Posted by hondaboy View Post
    to LBA = this is legal way to do it,its free games to copy html code to your website and they on sites says "SAVE BANDWIDTH - you can embed (hotlink) some of our games directly on your site, myspace or blog! If this option is available the embed code will be shown below the game and also on the download page."
    Here is a tutorial that shows you how you embed youtube code. It should be the same for the code you want to embed.

http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4063

(BTW this uses the same method I first posted)

You still have not posted a link to where you are getting the code. More guesses for you until you let someone know what you want to do.

"It is said that a picture says a thousand words but not posting a URL leaves me speechless" (turtle)

Last edited by gotFusion; 04-10-2011 at 04:23 PM.

to gotFusion -read my post up..I posted link up in my post.