Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some questions about NOF 2015

Mike, the thread and the post were not deleted but somehow the content of the post disappeared after a few hours.

Peter, could it be that you tried to edit it and deleted the content by mistake? It's very mysterious. I can assure you that the admins here are open minded, tolerant and very supportive.

Quote Originally Posted by barbara0701 View Post
    Mike, the thread and the post were not deleted but somehow the content of the post disappeared after a few hours.

Peter, could it be that you tried to edit it and deleted the content by mistake? It's very mysterious. I can assure you that the admins here are open minded, tolerant and very supportive.
    PM me the URL of the post. I can see and maybe reinstate any user removed content.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Why reiterate over this post? As Barbara suggested, the questions have already been reposted as single threads and answered. Let's talk about something more constructive.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Panino View Post
    Why reiterate over this post? As Barbara suggested, the questions have already been reposted as single threads and answered. Let's talk about something more constructive.
    Hi Peter,

I am looking forward to talking about something more constructive.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Quote Originally Posted by barbara0701 View Post

I said that I was not able to edit it. Most probably this was a flaw in the forum software. This can happen sometimes. But it's not an issue because the questions have been reposted elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Since_v4 View Post
    Hi Peter,

I am looking forward to talking about something more constructive.
    Exactly. Look at the threads I wrote in the Suggestions forum and tell me what you think.