Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for Steve Rubenstein --THE BOSS--

Default Question for Steve Rubenstein --THE BOSS--

Im about to leave the building. Iv been using Fusion since version 2. Iv gotto go, I have no choice, but could I please ask you, I will stay with NOF if you could just let us all know, how long will we have to wait for responsive NOF. Once I start learning a new piece of software I won't be going back,
    If you could just give us all a clue, maybe a month maybe six months, just let us know, just an estimate. I really don't want to go, I don't want to have to learn all over again.

If there's no answer coming back, then I will get the picture, thanks, mike

You will be joinig the growing numbers that have given up on NOF for exactly the rerason you have stated.

Good luck with getting an answer to your question, it has been asked many many times over the last 6 months or more and not a word from Steve or any of his people!

SAD!!!!!!

Senior Member Thomas Frei-Herrmann's Avatar

... what I really can't understand is why you all can't wait for it.

Steve already posted somewhere here in this forum, that they are working on a solution. Do not push so much - this is not that easy - everything must be perfect, for instance NOF must still also work with old web sites done in the past. Fusion will probably let not anyone know about some speculation release - this is business secret - for sure.

If you can't wait - why do you not try a bit yourself - because even NOF 2015 is pretty easy to make responsive. I did probably a dozen of examples so far - here is only one:

http://www.nof-tutorials.com/Respons...avigation.html
    Last edited by Thomas Frei-Herrmann; 02-04-2016 at 03:17 PM.
    Tommy

Administrator at the German NOF-Forum

NOF-Tutorials.com | German NOF-Forum | Overview of my tutorials | Facebook

There is a bigger issue here than just the responsive design issue. Steve’s and therefore NOF's total disregard for its customers. Responsive design is just one albeit the most sensitive one where NOF is just not up to the standard of most of its competitors. But NOF refuses to enter into any kind of communication with its customers as to what’s going on. Anyone who has been in the Customer service industry knows that communication with customers is key! After all its a well-documented fact that its far better to keep existing customers and grow your client base with new customers, than to loose existing customers through bad service and have to try and replace them with new ones!

Senior Member Thomas Frei-Herrmann's Avatar

I agree to that one
    Tommy

Administrator at the German NOF-Forum

NOF-Tutorials.com | German NOF-Forum | Overview of my tutorials | Facebook

Thanks Thomas, I knew it, there is a way. Franco also showed me a way so I thank him also. Iv ordered a whole bunch of HTML 5 and CSS3 books and am going to not be scared of getting my hands covered in oil and grease from now on, a drag and drop website building tool would be nice, but at the moment, NOF isn't that. But as you say, it may be in the future.
    One thing I know though, if I didn't talk to my clients I'd lose all of them.

At this moment in time, NOF is a tool for coders

Way to go, Mike. Once you know how an engine works, you can still take your car to the garage for servicing, but you also know you can do it yourself if you have to.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeconcannon View Post
    Thanks Thomas, I knew it, there is a way. Franco also showed me a way so I thank him also. Iv ordered a whole bunch of HTML 5 and CSS3 books and am going to not be scared of getting my hands covered in oil and grease from now on, a drag and drop website building tool would be nice, but at the moment, NOF isn't that. But as you say, it may be in the future.
    One thing I know though, if I didn't talk to my clients I'd lose all of them.
    Hi there,

This is the kind of attitude for success. Congratulations!

However, I suggest you take a course in coding instead of reading books alone.
    Why?
    Because to build yourself up you need quick answers from a tutor right when your questions arise.

Leave the books for later, when you graduated from a course from an expert.
    From among the many people read lots of books, few people make it to reach where they want.

Learn, learn, learn from anybody better than going on a solo journey which most likely will take you straight into a new labyrinth ...

Do not be cheap at learning! ...

Have a nice Sunday.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeconcannon View Post
    Thanks Thomas, I knew it, there is a way. Franco also showed me a way so I thank him also. ............
    And one more thing: don't listen to those with plenty of misspellings because what they have in their head is like what you have in your gross colon.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.